Conversion Rate Optimization Companies: What They Do
Conversion rate optimization is a grouping of strategies and tools that help to increase page conversions. Be it opting in or becoming a member, a conversion is the act of persuading a website visitor to take the desired action. No matter your business, if you want to increase your revenue stream – you need higher conversions. A large part of CRO revolves around SEO. In fact, one cannot be done efficiently without the other. For your website to be optimized for conversions and rankings, the SEO services company you hire must have a clear and concise grasp of what is expected by search engines – and your target audience. Among the many facets of CRO, the most critical to your website are CRO strategies working in tandem with a solid SEO foundation.
SEO, or search engine optimization, means to optimize your website so that it can rank higher on search engines, giving your website greater brand visibility. There are several factors that comprise SEO, however, most relevant, are organic keyword integration and link building. Organic keyword integration is the act of placing terms that are relevant to your business in the text, or copy, of your website. This copy is also referred to as website content. Link building is a system of building credible and relevant backlinks to your website and/or associated content. SEO companies ensure that you have a strong SEO profile. Having a strong SEO profile helps to ensure the visibility of your brand, thus, resulting in an increased brand awareness.
Link building, also known as backlinking, is comprised of numerous strategies that result in reputable websites placing links on their website that point back to your website. In a nutshell, when reputable websites place your link somewhere on their website, they are known as “high-quality links.” The more high-quality backlinks you can amass, the higher your website will rank. Conversion rate optimization companies in Toronto will be different than Mississauga or say Oakville.
Why? High-quality backlinks help your website two-fold.
1) High-quality backlinks show search engines, such as Google, that your website is an authority in your market or industry. When a reputable website with a high DA (domain authority) links back to your website, it shows search engines that authorities from around the web recognize your site as an authority, as well. It creates a sort of network that allows search engines to track who is relevant and worthy of being served to their users. That’s right, their users. Search engines are companies. People use their services to find relevant websites to their search queries. When your website amasses quality backlinks, it shows Google and other search engines that your website is worth serving to their users.
2) Backlinks count as “votes” for your website. Websites with the most votes rank the highest. The higher quality the backlink, the more important the “vote”. For example, your social media platforms may be a little more valuable than you think. Every time your posts get shared or, retweeted, or liked – it counts as a vote.
ORGANIC KEYWORD INTEGRATION
Organic keyword integration simply means to implement target keywords, which are relevant to your website/business, into your website content, blogs, articles, etc. However, to do this, the company you have hired must have a clear understanding of what are considered to be black hat and white hat SEO/CRO methods. Organic keyword integration is to place each keyword in a completely natural way. Forcing a keyword where it does not belong is called keyword spamming, and may result in a manual penalty from search engines such as Google.
WHAT A CRO COMPANY DOES
1) Test. The number one aspect of CRO is testing. Everything ranging from A/B testing to multivariate testing. Knowing what works and what does not is the difference between success and failure.
2) Build a conversion framework: audience targeting, building audience confidence, building engagement, sales funnels, and address worries or concerns.
3) Make small changes at a time which are easier to track.
4) Implement a strong SEO profile.
A truly knowledgeable CRO strategy combines the full potential of white hat SEO with a complete conversion optimization framework. In the end, your website will succeed, meeting your goals and exceeding your expectations and that is “conversion rate optimization companies Toronto.”