“business’s that blog receive 67% more leads monthly”…..Hubspot
We were always busy from referrals and our website produced about 8 leads every month. We’ve been with Yopie for just over a year now and we currently average 30-60 leads and have a legitimate digital marketing plan, blog following, and internet presence”
P.M. Supplies is a Toronto-based kitchen supply company providing high-end kitchen solutions. P.M. had come to us wanting to target the new markets with their sites set on expansion.
P.M.’s web presence was basically an online business card that provided a products and services list but lacked rankings, brand recognition and more importantly it lacked TRAFFIC!
The objectives were:
- Increase traffic to the website
- Increase the conversion rate of the visitors to the site
- Improve local search visibility
- Due to a large number of clients using the site on their cellular, implement responsive code.
We gave the site a complete SEO overhaul which is standard when we begin implementing the Yopie System, there’s no use building a Ferrari without an engine.
- Off-site work begins to bring in traffic and increase the sites search authority and ranking to produce traffic and a proper sales funnel to increase conversions
- Total SEO and speed optimized coding, site, and link structure created with a long-term site plan in mind to incorporate the addition of an ongoing content marketing plan…..TRAFFIC AND LEADS!
- Registration and setup of Google Places/Maps to start showing up on the local results page, Google makes it a priority to keep business results local knowing that over 80% of searches for products and services want local results
- Had the nerds make alter the current code to responsive for mobile visitors.
you get back to work and stop reading about marketing :)
Increase in Keyword Rank
In 120 Days
Increase First Page Rankings
In 120 Days
Improved Carousel Rank
Top 3 Visible
Improved Click-Through Rate
In 90 Days
This has been a real pleasure dealing with Yopie, we went from a small company doing well but stuck in a rut, I really didn’t have the time to run the business and handle the marketing and Yopie were far cheaper than hiring someone. We have increased our revenue by over 50% in just over a year and have been able to focus on growing the business, which we have! They have provided us with a steady stream of leads that’s continued to grow to the point of being overwhelmed with the amount of business, having to expand and hiring 2 new installers at month 10. Overall it’s been a great experience that I wish I had done years ago. By the way, we’re killing our competition….Special thanks to our account manager Mike.