“We’re creating soutions that work”
“There is absolutely nothing negative I can say and the experience working with you was all positive and very professional.”
Barry McLeod/ Owner
Crocodile Rock is a local instituation located in Downtown Toronto’s entertainment district. Croc Rock desired an increase in rankings and a targeting of “corporate events” which is a current staple of thiers, and to take advantage of the Toronto tourism market.
Croc’s situation was common and one that we see often, a site that was put together by many different people over a span time leading to coding and site structure that was almost unreadable with over 600 recorded errors, login credentials from their many administrative, hosting and social accounts that were never consoladated attached and set up properly, leading to a decrease in brand identity and exposure. Croc’s average ranking position for relative keywords was in the hundreds, which was page 10+ on Google and Bing.
After looking at Croc’s current site, the number of errors and the cleanup that would be needed we decided it was best to start from scratch. Starting from scratch gives us the oportunity to show off a litlle.
- A site design created using there current ‘User Flow’ analytics and a mild rebranding with a beautiful new look and feel, modern and contemporary.
- Off site work begins to bring in traffic and increase the sites search authority and ranking.
- Totally SEO and speed optimized coding, site and link structure created with a long term site plan in mind to incorporate the addition of an on going content marketing plan.
- The implementation of the sites design and content that has been carefully crafted to convert visitors into clients through convertion rate optimization
- Rigerous user experience and ‘ease of use’ testing to correct any flaws that may cause a potential customer to leave in frustration.
- SITE LAUNCH!!
- A schedule of fun and informative blogs targeting there desired customers (content marketing) posted to the site and promoted through all there social media outlets weekly.
you get back to work and stop reading about marketing :)
Increase in Keyword Rank
In 120 Days
Increase First Page Rankings
In 120 Days
Improved Carousel Rank
Top 3 Visable
Improved Click Through Rate
In 90 Days
“Yopie.ca was referred to us by one of our managers, we knew that people looking to going out in Toronto largely used the internet when looking for places to go and that we didn’t rank well on the search engines. We had several people running our website, hosting, social media and security. Yopie.ca consolidated all of our login credentials, optimized and branded our social media accounts and then migrated our website to their servers where they provide security as well. They’ve integrated beautifully with our social media coordinator and we have since designed a new site with a new look that is mobile friendly and easy for our visitors to use. Our rankings have gone way up with us on the first page for hundreds of keywords, we are receiving a thousand more visitors to the site every month and we had two million views on our google plus page the first year with Yopie. There is absolutely nothing negative I can say and the experience working with you was all positive and very professional.”